We have been chosen as one of Co-op’s local charities! Here’s how you can help us earn money for our wonderful elders groups.
All funds raised will be dedicated to buying equipment or paying for days out for our elders groups: ‘The Eagles’ and ‘The Pineapple Lunch Club.’
1. Become a member. It costs £1. You can do this online www.coop.co.uk/membership or in store.
2. Once you are a member every time you buy coop branded products and services and present your membership card, 5% of your purchase goes into your coop account which you can redeem in store against the price of your shopping.
3. A further 1% is donated to a charity of your choice. In this case it’s us! (Crystal Palace Community Trust)
4. Once you’ve become a member, you need to register your card online and then choose to back the CRYSTAL PALACE COMMUNITY TRUST as your charity. If you would like help with this, someone from the office can help. E-mail email@example.com or visit reception when you are next at Anerley Town Hall
5. Until you have carried out this step, none of your purchase price will go into the funding pot that we ware building up so its really important you remember to register this.