A thriving community where every individual has the opportunity to achieve their potential.
To provide a range of accessible, affordable services and activities which benefit the local Community; support economic and social well-being and contribute to the overall regeneration of local neighbourhoods.
Our values & guiding principles:
- To remain rooted within the local community
- To be inclusive, representing the diverse, cultures and age groups in our communities
- To support small, local initiatives, rather than larger, regional or national ones
- To develop sustainable initiatives
Like many other geographically-focused charities in the UK, we aim to help empower local people and bring about improvements to their neighbourhood and their quality of life.
Anerley Town Hall is our centre of operations, alongside the Kingswood Community Shop. We host a business centre and a variety of clubs for young and old community members. We also assist the local community by supporting projects and hosting support events within the Hall.
Our Strategic Plan:
We are at an important and exciting time for the Crystal Palace Community Trust. As we continue to provide increasing value to our community, now is the right time to reflect, consolidate and re-affirm our mission, vision and values going forward.
Our Strategic Plan lays out our ambition for the future of the Trust. It is to be used to focus our energy and resources, inspire our community and inform our stakeholders.
This document is a statement of intent that we will refer to when delivering projects, allocating resources, fundraising and reviewing our work. It sets out what we are going to do, how we are going to do it and why.
CPCT has developed a number of different community projects, including but not limited to:
- Managing the Anerley Business Centre and Halls in Anerley, Bromley, to provide support for small businesses, as well as activities for people of all ages.
- Opening of the Kingswood Estate Community Shop in Southwark, equipped with computers and internet access for use by the people living on the estate.
- Youth activities, including a youth club for children aged 8-16 and art classes for children aged 8 to 18 years
- Activities for the elderly, as well as learning and employment support.
It is estimated that Anerley Town Hall gets in excess of 40,000 visits to its community spaces in a year!
119 young people attending our youth club have recorded a positive change to their lives in the last 2 years
It is estimated that our contributions of discounted space amounts to approximtaely £50K a year!
Provision of affordable and discounted space for projects which work to benefit the local community
In line with our ethos of supporting local charities, community groups and public bodies which work to benefit peoples lives, we provide a number of organisations with affordable space to run their sessions from. Whether the focus is advice, development, rehabilitation or simply social activities, we believe that our contributions hold considerable value in the local community.
- Pineapple Lunch Club
- The Eagles Club
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- National Careers Service
- Community payback ex offenders scheme