So that Kingswood shop remains a happy and safe place for all those involved with it, we all need to do all we can to make sure difficulties are avoided wherever possible. Therefore we have outlined the following Code of Conduct.
These guidelines reflect the Kingswood Shop's policies and procedures, and are there for all staff, volunteers and users to follow:
- Treat the shop with care, respect and cleanliness and don't do anything that endangers other user's health and safety
- Show respect and equality to all other users, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, cultural beliefs, sexuality or disability.
- No alcohol or drug use either within the shop — or being under such influence whilst using it
- No aggressive or violent behaviour towards staff, volunteers or other users
- All children must be supervised by a parent or carer at all times, unless they are engaged within a structured activity.
- No inappropriate use of the computers (i.e. inappropriate internet site access or staying on there too long if other shop users are waiting)
- No theft from, or willful damage to the property of The Kingswood Shop, its users, volunteers or staff
If you would like further information regarding The Kingswood Shop's policies please feel free to ask a member of staff.
The Kingswood Shop's aim is to provide a warm, sociable, caring and safe environment to all, and so failure to follow these guidelines could lead to your access to these facilities being withdrawn